- Since Feb 2011, I work at the Hellenic Institute of Metrology (EIM) as an IT manager.
- Ι worked at Dataways while pursuing projects and research as a freelancer. (May 2008 – January 2011)
- I served my military service as Research and Informatics Officer of the Hellenic Army (SAEP) for 12 months. (May 2007 – May 2008).
- I worked as a contractor for the University of Macedonia Library and Information Center for 19 months. (September 2005 – March 2007).
- I taught Operating Systems Ι and Networking Ι at public technical school Δημόσιο ΙΕΚ Τριανδρίας Θεσσαλονίκης for 2 semesters. (September 2006 – May 2007).
- I worked as a developer for Dataways for 14 months (June 2004 – August 2005).
- Ph.D. Candidate at the IT Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2011 – ).
- Msc in Information Systems at the IT Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2004 – 2006).
- Bsc, Department of Information & Communication Systems Engineering , University of the Aegean το (1999 – 2004).
- I am researching digital libraries as part of my work at the LoCloud Best Practice Network, representing Future Library.
- I coordinate the BlogForever EU project since March 2011.
- I was a member of the Advisory Board of the Future Library project during 2012.
- I worked with Verial Central Public Library in the AccessIT EU project from September 2010 to April 2011.
- I worked with Verial Central Public Library and Tero on the Europeana Local project. The main task of the project is to implement Veria’s Digital Repository and the Hellenic Aggregator from May 2009 to April 2011.
- I cooperated with Greek Librarians & Information Scientists (GreekLIS) research team from January 2008 to December 2010.
- I worked with Tero in order to develop ortelio in the context of ΠΑΒΕΤ-ΝΕ Δράση 4.3.2 “Πρόγραμμα Ανάπτυξης της Βιομηχανικής Έρευνας και Τεχνολογίας σε νέες Επιχειρήσεις” (κωδικός έργου: 05ΠΒΚΜ05). (May 2006 – August 2007).
- I worked with Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Processing (ISKP) of the IT Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. (June 2006 – January 2008).
- I worked with Intelligent Cooperative Systems (InCoSys) of Information & Communication Systems Department of the University of the Aegean. (March 2002 – November 2004).
- State Scholarship Foundation. First student of the 3rd year of the Information & Communication Systems Department of the University of the Aegean. (2003).
Conferences – Workshops
I have participated in the following conferences:
- AIAI 2012, 27-30 Sept 2012, Chalkidiki, Greece.
- Web Intelligence Mining and Semantics (WIMS) 2012, Craiova, Romania.
- European Cultural Commons Conference, 12 Oct 2011, Warsaw, Poland.
- The Future of the Past, workshop organized by the European Commission, May 2011, Luxembourg.
- Theory and Practice in Digital Libraries, a European Approach, DL.org workshop, 13 Dec 2010, Athens, Greece.
- Europeana in Greece – Adding Hellenic Cultural Content in the European Digital Library“, 19 Oct 2010, Athens, Greece.
- Europeana Local Workshop, 3-6 December 2009, Poznan, Poland.
- Europeana Local Technical Workshop, 11-12 May 2009, Bratislava, Slovakia
- SEE Innovation Workshop, 8 – 9 March 2007, Hotel Royal, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 15o Πανελλήνιο Συνέδριο Ακαδημαϊκών Βιβλιοθηκών, 1 -3 Νοεμβρίου 2006, Βιβλιοθήκη & Υπηρεσία Πληροφόρησης Πανεπιστημίου Πατρών
- Ο ρόλος των ακαδημαϊκών βιβλιοθηκών στην διατήρηση της πολιτιστικής κληρονομιάς: Institutional Repositories, 8 – 9 Μαϊου 2006, Θεσσαλονίκη
- DSUG2006, Dspace User Group Meeting 2006, 20 – 21 Aπριλίου, Burgen – Norway
- Διαχείριση Βιβλιοθήκης – Η ολοκληρωμένη πρόταση. Εθνικό Μετσόβιο Πολυτεχνείο, 28 – 9 – 2008